"Maybe we’ll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I’ll be right for you and you’ll be right for me. But right now, I am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart."

Maybe, maybe now is not the time for us. You're unhappy now. I don't know how to appreciate anyone while you deserve just that and so much more. Appreciation is the key. Trust, too. I'm sorry but you deserve the things that I can't give. You deserve to receive all the love you can get. You'll be happy in time. But I guess, maybe it's just not with me. I'm afraid of commitments. I tend to avoid love at all cause. But then again, it's funny how your mood affects mine too. Whenever you're moody, I tend to be like that as well. Isn't that love? Frankly, I don't even know how to define love. Maybe one day we'll describe our own definition of it. Maybe when we are slightly older.